The history of grilling at Kingsford is a classic American story. It all started in 1919 when Edward G. Kingsford helped Henry Ford procure a stretch of timberland to supply wood for his auto plants. Mr. Ford wondered if all the wood waste generated by his sawmill and plants could be put to better use, and found his answer in a new process for pressing blocks of reconstituted char. While the innovative charcoal briquet was initially marketed under Ford’s own brand, it was eventually renamed Kingsford Charcoal in Edward’s honor. The rest, as they say, is history.

  • Show:

Showing all 9 results